Monday, September 8, 2008

Because I've been too busy to write a real post...

...I'll entertain you with a mindless survey/questionnaire thing.

Name one fact about the last person who texted you?
Last text: LSU saying school is open on Monday
Last person who texted: Aaron, he was the best man at our wedding!

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
How I want a piece of balogna.

What do you currently hear right now?
X-Files on TV

Can you sleep in jeans?
No, I don't wear them longer than I have to!

Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
At the in-laws' in Warrenton, and then at home to watch fireworks.

Who was the last person you were in a car with?
John

Do you care what others think about you?
Just my family and John

Good day?
Great day!

What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
Getting unpacked and settled, finding a job, living in VA again.

Do you plan on moving out in the next year?
Already did that....and then I moved back in...with my husband! HA!!!

What are your plans for the weekend?
Next weekend, probably going to Ikea to get a new dresser. This weekend's just passed though, and we went apple picking, and fake Thanksgiving, and went to the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum.

Do you like winter?
I love all seasons. It's so hard for me to pick a favorite. I really hope it snows this winter!

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
With my sister, always. :) With everyone else, I'm not that great of a phone person.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Cleaning, unpacking.

How late did you stay up last night?
Too late, as usual.

Do you like your school?
Yes and no.

Ever met a real life prostitute?
Not that I know of at least.

What will you be doing at 8AM tomorrow?
Most likely sleeping. :)

Have you ever made a mistake?
I'm certainly no Mary Poppins.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Either Nai Taw beef noodle soup with their pickled peppers, or something with cheese in/on it.

Do you have any phobias?
caterpillars, starfish

Do you miss anyone?
I went to school in two states, away from home...I'm always missing someone!

What's your hair look like today?
flat?

Have you been outside today?
Yes, it was beautiful!

In the past week have you smiled?
I certainly hope so. Sometimes I laugh in my sleep. That's always funny to explain when I wake the two of us up.

1 comment:

nat said...

Whenever you mention 'starfish', it always makes me laugh because I see them as happy little star creatures, unless they're those sunflower starfish...those are just gross.