Some thoughts that have been swirling around my head, needing to be released:
1. What happened to Dunkin' Donut's doughnuts with the rainbow sprinkles on top? There used to be a heavy, even layer of sprinkles on the chocolate frosting, but lately, they've only been covering half of the doughnut...and sparsely, at that!
2. High School Musical 3: The announcer says, "This is the biggest year of their lives." Seriously? So, it's all downhill from senior year, huh? I sure hope not.
3. Bamboo sheets: Though the overall carbon footprint of bamboo materials is a little questionable, I cannot recommend these sheets enough. I actually stayed in bed for an extra half hour, rubbing my arms, legs, and feet all over the sheets just because it felt that good.
4. I start sewing classes in a week and a half! I'm SO excited, and am already gathering my supplies. I'm going to get my mom's Singer scissors sharpened next week. We'll be making a tote bag, and pajama pants--possibly my favorite thing to wear, besides coats.
5. I need a job!!! Someone please hire me!!
6. I haven't been in Virginia during the fall since I graduated from Longwood. This weather REALLY makes me miss being in Farmville from dinner at Macado's, La Parota, or Pino's to late night cavorting at Wal-Mart.
7. I <3 Obama's 'fro in his "That's the country I believe in" commercial.