Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall treasures

After being away from a good Virginia fall for two years, I've finally come to realize how much I've taken for granted most of my life. We're experiencing spectacular colors this year, and John and I have been loving it! It's been a while since I've written a good, descriptive update on life, but life has been busy--a good busy for once--and I'll have to stop to gather my thoughts a bit before I can write something more meaningful. For now, enjoy these beautiful fall scenes:








Up next: Nikki and John's most rally-ing-est adventures!

2 comments:

erica said...

Oh, Virginia is so beautiful-- I miss the oranges and yellows!

I can't wait to hear about the rally. You guys look awesome in your Obama hats! =) Oh, and I got your card the other day-- I keep meaning to write back, but we've been driving all over the freaking place, so I'll hopefully get to that soon!

ElChipacabra said...

I don't think anyone is surprised that you have taken two years to "gather your thoughts." Don't strain anything, okay?

Also, I'll ship you some ointment for that EPIC BURN!